11 CFR 9003.6 - Production of computer information.
(a)Categories of computerized information to be provided. If the candidate or the candidate's authorized committee maintains or uses computerized information containing any of the categories of data listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(9) of this section, the committee shall provide computerized magnetic media, such as magnetic tapes or magnetic diskettes, containing the computerized information at the times specified in 11 CFR 9007.1(b)(1):
(1) Information required by law to be maintained regarding the committee's receipts or disbursements;
(2) Receipts by and disbursements from a legal and accounting compliance fund under 11 CFR 9003.3(a), including the allocation of payroll and overhead expenditures;
(3) Receipts and disbursements under 11 CFR 9003.3 (b) or (c) to defray the costs of soliciting contributions or to defray the costs of legal and accounting services, including the allocation of payroll and overhead expenditures;
(4) Records relating to the costs of producing broadcast communications and purchasing airtime;
(5) Records used to prepare statements of net outstanding qualified campaign expenses;
(6) Records used to reconcile bank statements;
(7) Disbursements made and reimbursements received for the cost of transportation, ground services and facilities made available to media personnel, including records relating to how costs charged to media personnel were determined;
(8) Records relating to the acquisition, use and disposition of capital assets or other assets; and
(9) Any other information that may be used during the Commission's audit to review the committee's receipts, disbursements, loans, debts, obligations, bank reconciliations or statements of net outstanding qualified campaign expenses.
(b)Organization of computerized information and technical specifications. The computerized magnetic media shall be prepared and delivered at the committee's expense and shall conform to the technical specifications, including file requirements, described in the Federal Election Commission's Computerized Magnetic Media Requirements for title 26 Candidates/Committees Receiving Federal Funding. The data contained in the computerized magnetic media provided to the Commission shall be organized in the order specified by the Computerized Magnetic Media Requirements.
(c)Additional materials and assistance. Upon request, the committee shall produce documentation explaining the computer system's software capabilities, such as user guides, technical manuals, formats, layouts and other materials for processing and analyzing the information requested. Upon request, the committee shall also make available such personnel as are necessary to explain the operation of the computer system's software and the computerized information prepared or maintained by the committee.
Title 11 published on 2016-09-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 11 CFR Part 9003 after this date.