11 CFR 9033.12 - Production of computerized information.
(a) Categories of computerized information to be provided. If the candidate or the candidate's authorized committee maintains or uses computerized information containing any of the categories of data listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(9) of this section, the committee shall provide computerized magnetic media, such as magnetic tapes or magnetic diskettes, containing the computerized information at the times specified in 11 CFR 9038.1(b)(1):
(1) Information required by law to be maintained regarding the committee's receipts or disbursements;
(2) Records of allocations of expenditures to particular state expenditure limits and to the overall expenditure limit;
(3) Disbursements for exempt fundraising and exempt compliance costs, including the allocation of salaries and overhead expenditures;
(4) Records of allocations of expenditures for the purchase of broadcast media;
(5) Records used to prepare statements of net outstanding campaign obligations;
(6) Records used to reconcile bank statements;
(7) Disbursements made and reimbursements received for the cost of transportation, ground services and facilities made available to media personnel, including records relating to how costs charged to media personnel were determined;
(8) Records relating to the acquisition, use and disposition of capital assets or other assets; and
(9) Any other information that may be used during the Commission's audit to review the committee's receipts, disbursements, loans, debts, obligations, bank reconciliations or statements of net outstanding campaign obligations.
(b) Organization of computerized information and technical specifications. The computerized magnetic media shall be prepared and delivered at the committee's expense and shall conform to the technical specifications, including file requirements, described in the Federal Election Commission's Computerized Magnetic Media Requirements for title 26 Candidates/Committees Receiving Federal Funding. The data contained in the computerized magnetic media provided to the Commission shall be organized in the order specified by the Computerized Magnetic Media Requirements.
(c) Additional materials and assistance. Upon request, the committee shall provide documentation explaining the computer system's software capabilities, such as user guides, technical manuals, formats, layouts and other materials for processing and analyzing the information requested. Upon request, the committee shall also make available such personnel as are necessary to explain the operation of the computer system's software and the computerized information prepared or maintained by the committee.