§ 9410.6 Request for correction or amendment to record
(a) Any individual who has reviewed a record pertaining to him or her that was furnished under this part may request that the Commission correct or amend all or any part of that record.
(b) Each individual requesting a correction or amendment shall send or provide in person the written request to the Commission through the person who furnished the record.
(c) Each request for a correction or amendment of a record shall contain the following information:
(1) The name of the individual requesting the correction or amendment;
(2) The name of the system of records in which the record sought to be amended is maintained;
(3) The location of the system of records from which the individualrecord was obtained;
(4) A copy of the record sought to be amended or corrected or a sufficiently detailed description of that record;
(5) A statement of the material in the record that the individual desires to correct or amend; and
(6) A statement of the basis for the requested correction or amendment including any material that the individual can furnish to substantiate the reasons for the correction or amendment sought.