11 CFR 9411.1 - Cross-reference to executive branch-wide regulations.
(a) Employees of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission are subject to the following standards of conduct and ethical requirements:
(1) Executive Branch Financial Disclosure, Qualified Trusts, and Certificates of Divestiture as provided in 5 CFR part 2634;
(2) Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch as provided in 5 CFR part 2635;
(3) Limitations on Outside Earned Income, Employment and Affiliations for Certain Noncareer Employees as provided in 5 CFR part 2636;
(4) Regulations Concerning Post-Employment Conflict of Interest as provided in 5 CFR part 2637;
(6) Post-Employment Conflict of Interest Restrictions as provided in 5 CFR part 2641;
(7) Political Activities of Federal Employees as provided in 5 CFR part 734; and
(8) Employee Responsibilities and Conduct as provided in 5 CFR part 735.
(b) For purposes of this part, employee shall have the definition given to it by each standard of conduct or ethical requirement in paragraph (a) of this section.