11 CFR Part 109, Subpart D - Special Provisions for Political Party Committees
prev | next
- § 109.30 How are political party committees treated for purposes of coordinated and independent expenditures?
- § 109.31 [Reserved]
- § 109.32 What are the coordinated party expenditure limits?
- § 109.33 May a political party committee assign its coordinated party expenditure authority to another political party committee?
- § 109.34 When may a political party committee make coordinated party expenditures?
- § 109.35 [Reserved]
- § 109.36 Are there circumstances under which a political party committee is prohibited from making independent expenditures?
- § 109.37 What is a “party coordinated communication”?