11 CFR Part 116 - DEBTS OWED BY CANDIDATES AND POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- § 116.1 Definitions.
- § 116.2 Debts owed by terminating committees, ongoing committees, and authorized committees.
- § 116.3 Extensions of credit by commercial vendors.
- § 116.4 Forgiveness or settlement of debts owed to commercial vendors.
- § 116.5 Advances by committee staff and other individuals.
- § 116.6 Salary payments owed to employees.
- § 116.7 Debt settlement plans filed by terminating committees; Commission review.
- § 116.8 Creditor forgiveness of debts owed by ongoing committees; Commission review.
- § 116.9 Creditors that cannot be found or that are out of business.
- § 116.10 Disputed debts.
- § 116.11 Restriction on an authorized committee's repayment of personal loans exceeding $250,000 made by the candidate to the authorized committee.
- § 116.12 Repayment of candidate loans of $250,000 or less.
Title 11 published on 2016-09-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 11 CFR Part 116 after this date.
Title 11 published on 2016-09-20.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 11 CFR Part 116.