12 CFR § 1271.15 - Definitions.
As used in this subpart:
Confidential regulatory information means any record, data, or report, including but not limited to examination reports, or any part thereof, that is non-public, privileged or otherwise not intended for public disclosure which is in the possession or control of a financial regulatory agency and which contains information regarding members of a Bank or financial institutions with which a Bank has had or contemplates having transactions under the Bank Act.
Financial regulatory agency means any of the following:
(1) The Department of the Treasury, including the Comptroller of the Currency;
(2) The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System;
(3) The National Credit Union Administration; or
(4) The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Third party means any person or entity except a director, officer, employee or agent of either:
(1) A Bank in possession of any particular confidential regulatory information; or
The following state regulations pages link to this page.