12 CFR 1815.102 - Definitions.
(1) Act means the Community Development Banking and Financial Institutions Act (12 U.S.C. 4701 et seq.);
(2) Application means a request for assistance from the Fund submitted pursuant to parts 1805 or 1806 of this chapter;
(3) CEQ regulations means the regulations for implementing the procedural provisions of the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 as promulgated by the Council on Environmental Quality, Executive Office of the President, appearing at 40 CFR parts 1500-1508 and to which this part is a supplement;
(4) Comprehensive Business Plan means a document submitted as part of an Application pursuant to part 1805 of this chapter which describes an organization's proposed process for offering products or services to a particular market, including organizational requirements needed to serve that market effectively;
(5) Consumer Loans means loans to one or more individuals for household, family or other personal expenditures;
(6) Decisionmaker means the Director of the Fund, unless an appropriate delegation of authority has been made;
(7) EIS means an environmental impact statement as defined in 40 CFR 1508.11 of the CEQ regulations;
(8) Fund means the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund, established under section 104(a) of the Act (12 U.S.C. 4703(a));
(9) NEPA means the National Environmental Policy Act, as amended, 42 U.S.C. 4321-4335; and
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 1815.