12 CFR 4.14 - Public inspection in an electronic format.
(a)Available information. Subject to the exemptions listed in § 4.12(b), the OCC makes the following information available for public inspection in an electronic format:
(1) Any final order, agreement, or other enforceable document issued in the adjudication of an OCC enforcement case, including a final order published pursuant to 12 U.S.C. 1818(u);
(2) Any final opinion issued in the adjudication of an OCC enforcement case;
(3) Any statement of general policy or interpretation of general applicability not published in the Federal Register;
(4) Any administrative staff manual or instruction to staff that may affect a member of the public as such;
(5) A current index identifying the information referred to in paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(4) of this section issued, adopted, or promulgated after July 4, 1967;
(6) A list of available OCC publications;
(7) A list of forms available from the OCC, and specific forms and instructions; 1
1 Some forms and instructions that national banks and Federal savings associations use are not available from the OCC. The OCC will provide information on where persons may obtain these forms and instructions upon request.
(8) Any public Community Reinvestment Act performance evaluation;
(9) Any public securities-related filing required under parts 11, 16, 194 or 197 of this chapter;
(10) Any public comment letter regarding a proposed rule;
(ii) The records have been requested three or more times;
(12) Reference materials or a guide for requesting records or information from the OCC, including an index of all major OCC information systems, a description of major information and record locator systems maintained by the OCC, and a handbook for obtaining various types and categories of public information from the OCC pursuant to FOIA and chapter 35 of title 44;
(14) Any OTS information similar to that listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(13) of this section, to the extent this information is in the possession of the OCC.
(b)Redaction of identifying details. To the extent necessary to prevent an invasion of personal privacy, the OCC may redact identifying details from any information described in paragraph (a) of this section before making the information available for public inspection in an electronic format.
(c)Addresses. The information described in paragraphs (a)(1) through (14) of this section is available from the Chief FOIA Officer, Communications Division, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, 400 7th Street SW., Washington, DC 20219. The information described in paragraph (a)(13) of this section in the case of both national banks and Federal savings associations is available from the Licensing Manager at the appropriate district office at the address listed in § 4.5(a), or in the case of national banks and Federal savings associations supervised by the Large Bank Supervision Department, from the Large Bank Licensing Expert, Licensing Division, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, 400 7th Street SW., Washington, DC 20219.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 4 after this date.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.