(a)Available information. Subject to the exemptions listed in § 4.12(b), the OCC makes the following information readily available for public inspection and copying:
(1) Any final order, agreement, or other enforceable document issued in the adjudication of an OCC enforcement case, including a final order published pursuant to 12 U.S.C. 1818(u);
(2) Any final opinion issued in the adjudication of an OCC enforcement case;
(3) Any statement of general policy or interpretation of general applicability not published in the Federal Register;
(4) Any administrative staff manual or instruction to staff that may affect a member of the public as such;
(5) A current index identifying the information referred to in paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(4) of this section issued, adopted, or promulgated after July 4, 1967;
(6) A list of available OCC publications;
(7) A list of forms available from the OCC, and specific forms and instructions; 1
1 Some forms and instructions that national banks and Federal savings associations use, are not available from the OCC. The OCC will provide information on where persons may obtain these forms and instructions upon request.
(8) Any public Community Reinvestment Act performance evaluation;
(10) Any public comment letter regarding a proposed rule;
(11) The public file (as defined in 12 CFR 5.9) with respect to a pending application described in part 5 of this chapter; and
(12) Any OTS information similar to that listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(12) of this section, to the extent this information is in the possession of the OCC.
(b)Redaction of identifying details. To the extent necessary to prevent an invasion of personal privacy, the OCC may redact identifying details from any information described in paragraph (a) of this section before making the information available for public inspection and copying.
(c)Addresses. The information described in paragraphs (a)(1) through (10) and (a)(11) of this section is available from the Disclosure Officer, Communications Division, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, 250 E Street, SW., Washington, DC 20219. The information described in paragraph (a)(11) of this section in the case of both banks and Federal savings associations is available from the Licensing Manager at the appropriate district office at the address listed in § 4.5(a), or in the case of banks and savings associations supervised by Large Bank Supervision, from the Large Bank Licensing Expert, Licensing Department, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, 250 E Street, SW., Washington, DC 20219.
[60 FR 57322, Nov. 15, 1995, as amended at 76 FR 43561, July 21, 2011]
Title 12 published on 2014-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.