12 CFR 5.1 - Scope.
This part establishes rules, policies and procedures of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) for corporate activities and transactions involving national banks and Federal savings associations. It contains information on rules of general and specific applicability, where and how to file, and requirements and policies applicable to filings. This part also establishes the corporate filing procedures for Federal branches and agencies of foreign banks.
- 12 CFR 607.10 — Adjustments for Overpayment or Underpayment of Assessments.
- 12 CFR 615.5000 — General Responsibilities.
- 12 CFR 627.2785 — Inventory, Examination, Audit, and Reports to Stockholders.
- 12 CFR 607.1 — Purpose and Scope.
- 12 CFR 607.2 — Definitions.
- 12 CFR 611.1152 — Authority Over Equity Investments in UBEs for Business Activity.