12 CFR § 713.4 - What bond forms may be used?

prev | next
§ 713.4 What bond forms may be used?

(a) A current listing of basic bond forms that may be used without prior NCUA Board approval is on NCUA's Web site, http://www.ncua.gov. If you are unable to access the NCUA website, you can get a current listing of approved bond forms by contacting NCUA's Public and Congressional Affairs Office, at (703) 518-6330.

(b) To use any of the following, you need prior written approval from the Board:

(1) Any other basic bond form; or

(2) Any rider or endorsement that limits coverage of approved basic bond forms.

[64 FR 28720, May 27, 1999, as amended at 70 FR 61716, Oct. 26, 2005; 73 FR 30478, May 28, 2008]