12 CFR 747.18 - Commencement of proceeding and contents of notice.
(a)Commencement of proceeding.
(1) A proceeding governed by this subpart is commenced by issuance of a notice by the NCUA Board.
(3) The notice must be filed with the OFIA.
(b)Contents of notice. The notice must set forth:
(1) The legal authority for the proceeding and for the NCUA's jurisdiction over the proceeding;
(2) A statement of the matters of fact or law showing that the NCUA is entitled to relief;
(3) A proposed order or prayer for an order granting the requested relief;
(4) The time, place, and nature of the hearing as required by law or regulation;
(5) The time within which to file an answer as required by law or regulation;
(6) The time within which to request a hearing as required by law or regulation; and