12 CFR Part 1202 - FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
- § 1202.1 Why did FHFA issue this regulation?
- § 1202.2 What do the terms in this regulation mean?
- § 1202.3 What information can I obtain through FOIA?
- § 1202.4 What information is exempt from disclosure?
- § 1202.5 How do I request information from FHFA or FHFA-OIG under FOIA?
- § 1202.6 What if my request does not have all the information FHFA or FHFA-OIG requires?
- § 1202.7 How will FHFA and FHFA-OIG respond to my FOIA request?
- § 1202.8 If the requested records contain confidential commercial information, what procedures will FHFA or FHFA-OIG follow?
- § 1202.9 How do I appeal a response denying my FOIA request?
- § 1202.10 Will FHFA or FHFA-OIG expedite my request or appeal?
- § 1202.11 What will it cost to get the records I requested?
- § 1202.12 Is there anything else I need to know about FOIA procedures?
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 1202 after this date.