12 CFR Part 1249 - BOOK-ENTRY PROCEDURES
- § 1249.10 Definitions.
- § 1249.11 Maintenance of Enterprise Securities.
- § 1249.12 Law governing rights and obligations of United States, Federal Reserve Banks, and Enterprises; rights of any person against United States, Federal Reserve Banks, and Enterprises; law governing other interests.
- § 1249.13 Creation of Participant's Security Entitlement; security interests.
- § 1249.14 Obligations of Enterprises; no adverse claims.
- § 1249.15 Authority of Federal Reserve Banks.
- § 1249.16 Withdrawal of Eligible Book-entry Enterprise Securities for conversion to definitive form.
- § 1249.17 Waiver of regulations.
- § 1249.18 Liability of Enterprises and Federal Reserve Banks.
- § 1249.19 Additional provisions.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.