12 CFR Part 1270, Subpart D - Book-Entry Procedure for Consolidated Obligations
prev | next
- § 1270.12 Law governing rights and obligations of Banks, FHFA, Office of Finance, United States and Federal Reserve Banks; rights of any Person against Banks, FHFA, Office of Finance, United States and Federal Reserve Banks.
- § 1270.13 Law governing other interests.
- § 1270.14 Creation of Participant's Security Entitlement; security interests.
- § 1270.15 Obligations of the Banks and the Office of Finance; no Adverse Claims.
- § 1270.16 Authority of Federal Reserve Banks.
- § 1270.17 Liability of Banks, FHFA, Office of Finance and Federal Reserve Banks.
- § 1270.18 Additional requirements; notice of attachment for Book-entry consolidated obligations.
- § 1270.19 Reference to certain Department of Treasury commentary and determinations.
- § 1270.20 Consolidated obligations are not obligations of the United States or guaranteed by the United States.