12 CFR Part 32 - PART 32—LENDING LIMITS
prev | next
- § 32.1 Authority, purpose and scope.
- § 32.2 Definitions.
- § 32.3 Lending limits.
- § 32.4 Calculation of lending limits.
- § 32.5 Combination rules.
- § 32.6 Nonconforming loans and extensions of credit.
- § 32.7 Residential real estate loans, loans to small businesses, and loans or extensions of credit to small farms (“Supplemental Lending Limits Program”).
- § 32.8 Temporary funding arrangements in emergency situations.
- § 32.9 Credit exposure arising from derivative and securities financing transactions.
- Appendix A to Part 32—Interpretations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 10 CCR Sec. 10.190501 - § 10.190501 - Compliance with Federal Regulations Governing Credit Exposure Arising from Derivative Financing Transactions.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 208-512A-300 - 208-512A-300 - Credit exposure arising from derivative transactions.