12 CFR Subpart C - Demands for Testimony of Current and Former Ex-Im Bank Personnel and for Production of Ex-Im Bank Records
- § 404.24 Exemptions: EIB-35 - Office of Inspector General Investigative Records.
- § 404.25 Applicability.
- § 404.26 Definitions.
- § 404.27 Demand requirements.
- § 404.28 Notification of General Counsel required.
- § 404.29 Restrictions on testimony and production of records.
- § 404.30 Factors General Counsel may consider in determining whether to authorize testimony and/or the production of records.
- § 404.31 Procedure for declining to testify and/or produce records.
- § 404.32 Procedure in the event a decision concerning a demand is not made prior to the time a response to the demand is required.
- § 404.33 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 404.34 Procedure for demands for testimony or production of documents regarding confidential information.
- § 404.35 Procedures for requests for Ex-Im Bank employees to provide expert or opinion testimony.
- § 404.36 No private right of action.
71 FR 14361, Mar. 22, 2006, unless otherwise noted.