12 CFR Part 617, Subpart E - Distressed Loan Restructuring; State Agricultural Loan Mediation Programs
- § 617.7400 What protections exist for borrowers who meet all loan obligations?
- § 617.7405 On what policies are loan restructurings based?
- § 617.7410 When and how does a qualified lender notify a borrower of the right to seek loan restructuring?
- § 617.7415 How does a qualified lender decide to restructure a loan?
- § 617.7420 How will a decision on an application for restructuring be issued?
- § 617.7425 What type of notice should be given to a borrower before foreclosure?
- § 617.7430 Are institutions required to participate in state agricultural loan mediation programs?
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 617.