12 CFR Part 617, Subpart E - Distressed Loan Restructuring; State Agricultural Loan Mediation Programs
- § 617.7400 — What protections exist for borrowers who meet all loan obligations?
- § 617.7405 — On what policies are loan restructurings based?
- § 617.7410 — When and how does a qualified lender notify a borrower of the right to seek loan restructuring?
- § 617.7415 — How does a qualified lender decide to restructure a loan?
- § 617.7420 — How will a decision on an application for restructuring be issued?
- § 617.7425 — What type of notice should be given to a borrower before foreclosure?
- § 617.7430 — Are institutions required to participate in state agricultural loan mediation programs?
Title 12 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.