12 CFR Part 708a, Subpart A - Conversion of Insured Credit Unions to Mutual Savings Banks
prev | next
- § 708a.101 Definitions.
- § 708a.102 Authority to convert.
- § 708a.103 Board of directors' approval and members' opportunity to comment.
- § 708a.104 Disclosures and communications to members.
- § 708a.105 Notice to NCUA.
- § 708a.106 Membership approval of a proposal to convert.
- § 708a.107 Certification of vote on conversion proposal.
- § 708a.108 NCUA oversight of methods and procedures of membership vote.
- § 708a.109 Other regulatory oversight of methods and procedures of membership vote.
- § 708a.110 Completion of conversion.
- § 708a.111 Limit on compensation of officials.
- § 708a.112 Voting incentives.
- § 708a.113 Voting guidelines.