12 CFR Subpart C - Merger of Insured Credit Unions Into Banks
- § 708a.301 Definitions.
- § 708a.302 Authority to merge.
- § 708a.303 Board of directors' approval and members' opportunity to comment.
- § 708a.304 Notice to NCUA and request to proceed with member vote.
- § 708a.305 Disclosures and communications to members.
- § 708a.306 Membership approval of a proposal to merge.
- § 708a.307 Certification of vote on merger proposal.
- § 708a.308 NCUA approval of the merger.
- § 708a.309 Completion of merger.
- § 708a.310 Limits on compensation of officials.
- § 708a.311 Voting incentives.
- § 708a.312 Voting guidelines.
75 FR 81387, Dec. 28, 2010, unless otherwise noted.