12 CFR Part 712 - CREDIT UNION SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS (CUSOs)
- § 712.1 What does this part cover?
- § 712.2 How much can an FCU invest in or loan to CUSOs, and what parties may participate?
- § 712.3 What are the characteristics of and what requirements apply to CUSOs?
- § 712.4 What must a FICU and a CUSO do to maintain separate corporate identities?
- § 712.5 What activities and services are preapproved for CUSOs?
- § 712.6 What activities and services are prohibited for CUSOs?
- § 712.8 What transaction and compensation limits might apply to individuals related to both an FCU and a CUSO?
- § 712.9 [Reserved]
- § 712.10 How can a state supervisory authority obtain an exemption for FISCUs from compliance with § 712.3(d)(1), (2), and (3)?
- § 712.11 What requirements apply to subsidiary CUSOs?
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 712.