12 CFR Part 714 - PART 714—LEASING
- § 714.1 What does this part cover?
- § 714.2 What are the permissible leasing arrangements?
- § 714.3 Must you own the leased property in an indirect leasing arrangement?
- § 714.4 What are the lease requirements?
- § 714.5 What is required if you rely on an estimated residual value greater than 25% of the original cost of the leased property?
- § 714.6 Are you required to retain salvage powers over the leased property?
- § 714.7 What are the insurance requirements applicable to leasing?
- § 714.8 Are the early payment provisions, or interest rate provisions, applicable in leasing arrangements?
- § 714.9 Are indirect leasing arrangements subject to the purchase of eligible obligation limit set forth in § 701.23 of this chapter?
- § 714.10 What other laws must you comply with when engaged in leasing?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.