12 CFR Part 796 - PART 796—POST-EMPLOYMENT RESTRICTIONS FOR CERTAIN NCUA EXAMINERS
- § 796.1 What is the purpose and scope of this part?
- § 796.2 Who is considered a senior examiner of the NCUA?
- § 796.3 What special post-employment restrictions apply to senior examiners?
- § 796.4 When do these special restrictions become effective and may they be waived?
- § 796.5 What are the penalties for violating these special post-employment restrictions?
- § 796.6 What other definitions and rules of construction apply for purposes of this part?