13 CFR 101.405 - How does the Administrator respond to comments?
(a) If a state process provides a recommendation to SBA through its single point of contact, the Administrator:
(1) Accepts the recommendation; or
(2) Reaches a mutually agreeable solution with the state process; or
(3) Provides the single point of contact with a written explanation of the decision in a form the Administrator deems appropriate. The Administrator may also supplement the written explanation by telephone or other means.
(b) In any explanation under paragraph (a)(3) of this section, the Administrator informs the single point of contact that -
(1) SBA will not implement its decision for at least 10 days after the single point of contact receives the explanation; or
(2) Because of unusual circumstances the waiting period of at least 10 days is not feasible.
(c) For purposes of computing the waiting period under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, a single point of contact is presumed to have received written notification 5 days after the date of mailing.