§ 115.14Loss of Principal's eligibility for future assistance.
(a)Ineligibility. A Principal and its Affiliates lose eligibility for further SBA bond guarantees if any of the following occurs under an SBA-guaranteed bond issued on behalf of the Principal:
(1) Legal action under the guaranteed bond has been initiated.
(2) The Obligee has declared the Principal to be in default under the Contract.
(3) The Surety has established a claim reserve for the bond of at least $1000.
(4) The Surety has requested reimbursement for Losses incurred under the bond.
(5) The guarantee fee has not been paid by the Principal.
(6) The Principal committed fraud or material misrepresentation in obtaining the guaranteed bond.
(b)Reinstatement of Principal's eligibility. Prior Approval Sureties should refer to § 115.36(b) for provisions on reinstatement of the Principal's eligibility. A PSB Surety may reinstate a Principal's eligibility upon the Surety's determination that reinstatement is appropriate.
Title 13 published on 2014-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 13.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.