13 CFR 117.19 - Effect on other regulations.
(a) All regulations, orders or like directions heretofore issued by SBA which impose requirements designed to prohibit any discrimination against individuals on the grounds of age and which authorize the suspension or termination of or refusal to grant or to continue financial assistance to any applicant for or recipient of such assistance for failure to comply with such requirements, are hereby superseded to the extent that such discrimination is prohibited by this part, except that nothing in this part shall be deemed to relieve any person of any obligation assumed or imposed under any such superseded regulation, order, instruction, or like direction prior to the effective date of this part. Nothing in this part, however, shall be deemed to supersede any of the following (including future amendments thereof):
(1) Executive Order 11246, as amended, and regulations issued thereunder;
(2) Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended;
(3) The Equal Credit Opportunity Act, as amended and Regulation B of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, (12 CFR part 202);
(4) Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended;
(5) Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968;
(6) Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972;
(7) Section 633(b) of the Small Business Act;
(9) Any other statute, order, regulation or instruction, insofar as such order, regulations, or instruction prohibits discrimination on the grounds of age in any program or activity or situation to which this part is inapplicable on any other ground.