13 CFR 120.1050 - On-site reviews and examinations.
(a) On-site reviews. SBA may conduct on-site reviews of the SBA loan operations of SBA Lenders. The on-site review may include, but is not limited to, an evaluation of the following:
(1) Portfolio performance;
(2) SBA operations management;
(3) Credit administration; and
(4) Compliance with Loan Program Requirements.
(b) On-site examinations. SBA may conduct safety and soundness examinations of SBA Supervised Lenders, except SBA will not conduct safety and soundness examinations of Other Regulated SBLCs under §§ 120.1510 and 1511. The on-site safety and soundness examination may include, but is not limited to, an evaluation of:
(1) Capital adequacy;
(2) Asset quality (including credit administration and allowance for loan losses);
(3) Management quality (including internal controls, loan portfolio management, and asset/liability management);
(5) Liquidity; and
(6) Compliance with Loan Program Requirements.
(c) On-site reviews/examinations of Intermediaries and NTAPs. SBA may perform on-site reviews or examinations of Intermediaries and NTAPs.
(d) Other on-site reviews or examinations. SBA may perform other on-site reviews/examinations as needed as determined by SBA in its discretion.
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 120 after this date.