13 CFR 120.1050 - On-site reviews and examinations.
(1) Portfolio performance;
(2) SBA operations management;
(3) Credit administration; and
(4) Compliance with Loan Program Requirements.
(b)On-site examinations. SBA may conduct safety and soundness examinations of SBA Supervised Lenders, except SBA will not conduct safety and soundness examinations of Other Regulated SBLCs under §§ 120.1510 and 1511. The on-site safety and soundness examination may include, but is not limited to, an evaluation of:
(1) Capital adequacy;
(2) Asset quality (including credit administration and allowance for loan losses);
(3) Management quality (including internal controls, loan portfolio management, and asset/liability management);
(5) Liquidity; and
(6) Compliance with Loan Program Requirements.
(c)On-site reviews/examinations of Intermediaries and NTAPs. SBA may perform on-site reviews or examinations of Intermediaries and NTAPs.