13 CFR 120.1711 - Suspension or termination of Program participation privileges.
(a) Participant suspension or termination. The SBA may suspend or terminate the privilege of a Participant, and/or any Associate or Affiliate of the Participant, to sell, purchase, broker, or deal in Pool Loans, Loan Interests, or Pool Certificates under the Program if any such Participant or its Associate or Affiliate has:
(1) Failed to comply materially with any requirement imposed by the Program Rules and Regulations or other SBA rules and regulations; or
(2) Made a material false statement or failed to disclose a material fact to SBA.
(b) Additional rules for suspension or termination of Pool Originator. In addition to the conditions set forth in paragraph (a) above, SBA may also suspend or terminate the Program participation privileges of a Pool Originator if the Pool Originator (and/or its Associates):
(1) Does not comply with any of the requirements in 120.1703(a) or (c);
(2) Has been revoked or suspended it from engaging in the securities business by its supervisory agency, or is under investigation for a practice which SBA considers, in its sole discretion, to be relevant to its fitness to participate in the Program;
(3) Has been indicted or otherwise formally charged with, or convicted of, a felony, or a misdemeanor which, in SBA's sole discretion, bears on its fitness to participate in the Program;
(4) Has received an adverse civil judgment that it has committed a breach of trust or a violation of a law or regulation protecting the integrity of business transactions or relationships; or
(5) Has been suspended or terminated as a Pool Assembler under 120.631.
(c) Suspension procedures. SBA may undertake suspension or enforcement actions under this section using the procedures set forth in § 120.1600(a).
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 120 after this date.