13 CFR 120.703 - How does an organization apply to become an Intermediary?
(b) Documentation in support of application. The application must include a detailed narrative statement describing:
(1) The types of businesses assisted in the past and those the applicant intends to assist with Microloans;
(2) The average size of the loans made in the past and the average size of intended Microloans;
(3) The extent to which the applicant will make Microloans to small businesses in rural areas;
(4) The geographic area in which the applicant intends to operate, including a description of the economic and demographic conditions existing in the intended area of operations;
(5) The availability and cost of obtaining credit for small businesses in the area;
(6) The applicant's experience and qualifications in providing marketing, management, and technical assistance to small businesses; and
(7) Any plan to use other technical assistance resources (such as counselors from the Service Corps of Retired Executives) to help Microloan borrowers.
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 120 after this date.