13 CFR 123.103 - What happens if I am forced to move from my home?

§ 123.103 What happens if I am forced to move from my home?

If you must relocate inside or outside the business area because local authorities will not allow you to repair your damaged property, SBA considers this to be a total loss and a mandatory relocation. In this case, your loan would be an amount that SBA considers sufficient to replace your residence at your new location, plus funds to cover losses of personal property and eligible refinancing.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
Statutes at Large

Title 13 published on 08-Jun-2018 03:45

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 123 after this date.

  • 2016-10-03; vol. 81 # 191 - Monday, October 3, 2016
    1. 81 FR 67901 - Disaster Assistance Loan Program; Disaster Loan Mitigation, Contractor Malfeasance and Secured Threshold
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      Final rule.
      This rule is effective on October 3, 2016.
      13 CFR Part 123