13 CFR Subpart B - Requirements To Be a Certified HUBZone Small Business Concern
- § 126.200 What requirements must a concern meet to be eligible as a certified HUBZone small business concern?
- § 126.201 Who does SBA consider to own a HUBZone SBC?
- § 126.202 Who does SBA consider to control a HUBZone SBC?
- § 126.203 What size standards apply to HUBZone SBCs?
- § 126.204 May a HUBZone small business concern have affiliates?
- § 126.205 May participants in other SBA programs be certified as HUBZone small business concerns?
- § 126.206 May nonmanufacturers be certified as HUBZone small business concerns?
- § 126.207 Do all of the offices or facilities of a certified HUBZone small business concern have to be located in a HUBZone?