14 CFR § 121.473 - Fatigue risk management system.
(a) No certificate holder may exceed any provision of this subpart unless approved by the FAA under a Fatigue Risk Management System.
(b) The Fatigue Risk Management System must include:
(1) A fatigue risk management policy.
(2) An education and awareness training program.
(3) A fatigue reporting system.
(4) A system for monitoring flightcrew fatigue.
(5) An incident reporting process.
(6) A performance evaluation.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.