14 CFR 136.7 - Passenger briefings.
(a) Before takeoff each pilot in command shall ensure that each passenger has been briefed on the following:
(1) Procedures for fastening and unfastening seatbelts;
(2) Prohibition on smoking; and
(3) Procedures for opening exits and exiting the aircraft.
(b) For flight segments over water beyond the shoreline, briefings must also include:
(1) Procedures for water ditching;
(2) Use of required life preservers; and
(3) Procedures for emergency exit from the aircraft in the event of a water landing.
Title 14 published on 09-May-2018 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 136 after this date.