14 CFR 141.11 - Pilot school ratings.
(1) A pilot school certificate, provided the applicant meets the requirements of § 141.5 of this part; or
(2) A provisional pilot school certificate, provided the applicant meets the requirements of § 141.7 of this part.
(b) An applicant may be authorized to conduct the following courses:
(1) Certification and rating courses. (Appendixes A through J).
(i) Recreational pilot course.
(ii) Private pilot course.
(iii) Commercial pilot course.
(v) Airline transport pilot course.
(vi) Flight instructor course.
(vii) Flight instructor instrument course.
(viii) Ground instructor course.
(2) Special preparation courses. (Appendix K).
(vii) Test pilot course.
(viii) Airline transport pilot certification training program.
(3) Pilot ground school course. (Appendix L).
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 141 after this date.