14 CFR 142.73 - Recordkeeping requirements.
(a) A certificate holder must maintain a record for each trainee that contains -
(1) The name of the trainee;
(2) A copy of the trainee's pilot certificate, if any, and medical certificate;
(4) The trainee's prerequisite experience and course time completed;
(5) The trainee's performance on each lesson and the name of the instructor providing instruction;
(6) The date and result of each end-of-course practical test and the name of the evaluator conducting the test; and
(7) The number of hours of additional training that was accomplished after any unsatisfactory practical test.
(b) A certificate holder shall maintain a record for each instructor or evaluator designated to instruct a course approved in accordance with subpart B of this part that indicates that the instructor or evaluator has complied with the requirements of §§ 142.13, 142.45, 142.47, 142.49, and 142.53, as applicable.
(c) The certificate holder shall -
(1) Maintain the records required by paragraphs (a) of this section for at least 1 year following the completion of training, testing or checking;
(3) Maintain the recurrent demonstration of proficiency records required by paragraph (b) of this section for at least 1 year.
(d) The certificate holder must provide the records required by this section to the Administrator, upon request and at a reasonable time, and shall keep the records required by -
(e) The certificate holder shall provide to a trainee, upon request and at a reasonable time, a copy of his or her training records.
Title 14 published on 03-May-2017 03:58
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 142 after this date.