14 CFR § 158.35 - Extension of time to submit application to use PFC revenue.
(a) A public agency may request an extension of time to submit an application to use PFC revenue after approval of an application to impose PFC's. At least 30 days prior to submitting such request, the public agency shall publish notice of its intention to request an extension in a local newspaper of general circulation and shall request comments. The notice shall include progress on the project, a revised schedule for obtaining project approval and reasons for the delay in submitting the application.
(1) A description of progress on the project application to date.
(2) A revised schedule for submitting the application.
(3) An explanation of the reasons for delay in submitting the application.
(4) A summary financial report depicting the total amount of PFC revenue collected plus interest, the projected amount to be collected during the period of the requested extension, and any public agency funds used on the project for which reimbursement may be sought.
(6) A summary of comments received in response to the local notice.
(c) The Administrator reviews the request for extension and accompanying information, to determine whether -
(2) The revised schedule is satisfactory; and
(d) The Administrator, upon determining that the agency has shown good cause for the delay and that other elements of the request are satisfactory, grants the request for extension to the public agency. The Administrator advises the public agency in writing not more than 90 days after receipt of the request. The duration of the extension shall be as specified in § 158.33 of this part.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.