14 CFR 27.361 - Engine torque.
(a) For turbine engines, the limit torque may not be less than the highest of -
(1) The mean torque for maximum continuous power multiplied by 1.25;
(2) The torque required by § 27.923;
(3) The torque required by § 27.927; or
(4) The torque imposed by sudden engine stoppage due to malfunction or structural failure (such as compressor jamming).
(b) For reciprocating engines, the limit torque may not be less than the mean torque for maximum continuous power multiplied by -
(1) 1.33, for engines with five or more cylinders; and
(2) Two, three, and four, for engines with four, three, and two cylinders, respectively.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 27 after this date.