14 CFR 298.11 - Exemption authority.
Air taxi operators and commuter air carriers are hereby relieved from the following provisions of the Statute only if and so long as they comply with the provisions of this part and the conditions imposed herein, and to the extent necessary to permit them to conduct air taxi or commuter air carrier operations:
(a) Section 41101;
(b) Section 41504; except that the requirements of that section shall apply to:
(1) Tariffs for through rates, fares, and charges filed jointly by air taxi operators or commuter air carriers with air carriers or with foreign air carriers subject to the tariff-filing requirements of Chapter 415; and
(1) Provide safe service, equipment, and facilities in connection with air transportation;
(2) Provide adequate service insofar as that requires them to comply with parts 252 and 382 of this chapter;
(3) Observe and enforce just and reasonable joint rates, fares, and charges, and just and reasonable classifications, rules, regulations and practices as provided in tariffs filed jointly by air taxi operators or commuter air carriers with certificated air carriers or with foreign air carriers; and
(4) Establish just, reasonable, and equitable divisions of such joint rates, fares, and charges as between air carriers participating therein which shall not unduly prefer or prejudice any of such participating air carriers;
(d) Section 41310, except that the requirements of that subsection shall apply to through service provided pursuant to tariffs filed jointly by air taxi operators or commuter air carriers with certificated air carriers or with foreign air carriers and to transportation of the handicapped to the extent that that is required by part 382 of this chapter;
(e) Section 41902;
(f) Section 41708.
Title 14 published on 03-May-2017 03:58
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 298 after this date.