14 CFR 380.64 - Department action on a registration application.
(1) The application will be approved by the stamping of the effective date of registration on OST Form 4530 and returning the duplicate copy of the form to the operator;
(3) The applicant will be notified that its application will require further analysis or procedures, or is being referred to the Department for formal action;
(4) The registration application will be rejected if it does not comply with the filing requirements of this subpart;
(5) The application will be approved subject to such terms, conditions, or limitations as may be required by the public interest; or
(6) The registration application will be rejected for reasons relating to the failure of effective reciprocity or if the Department finds that it would be in the public interest to do so.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 380.