14 CFR 47.3 - Registration required.
(1) Owned by a citizen of the United States;
(2) Owned by an individual citizen of a foreign country lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States;
(3) Owned by a corporation not a citizen of the United States when the corporation is organized and doing business under the laws of the United States or a State within the United States, and the aircraft is based and primarily used in the United States; or
(4) An aircraft of -
(i) The United States Government; or
(ii) A State, the District of Columbia, a territory or possession of the United States, or a political subdivision of a State, territory, or possession.
(1) Has been registered by its owner;
(2) Is carrying aboard the temporary authorization required by § 47.31(c); or
(c) Governmental units are those named in paragraph (a) of this section and Puerto Rico.
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 47 after this date.