14 CFR § 67.403 - Applications, certificates, logbooks, reports, and records: Falsification, reproduction, or alteration; incorrect statements.
(a) No person may make or cause to be made -
(1) A fraudulent or intentionally false statement on any application for a medical certificate or on a request for any Authorization for Special Issuance of a Medical Certificate (Authorization) or Statement of Demonstrated Ability (SODA) under this part;
(2) A fraudulent or intentionally false entry in any logbook, record, or report that is kept, made, or used, to show compliance with any requirement for any medical certificate or for any Authorization or SODA under this part;
(3) A reproduction, for fraudulent purposes, of any medical certificate under this part; or
(4) An alteration of any medical certificate under this part.
(2) Withdrawing all Authorizations or SODA's held by that person; and
(3) Denying all applications for medical certification and requests for Authorizations or SODA's.
(c) The following may serve as a basis for suspending or revoking a medical certificate; withdrawing an Authorization or SODA; or denying an application for a medical certificate or request for an authorization or SODA:
(2) An incorrect entry, upon which the FAA relied, made in any logbook, record, or report that is kept, made, or used to show compliance with any requirement for a medical certificate or an Authorization or SODA.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.