14 CFR 91.1439 - CAMP: Maintenance recording requirements.
(a) Each program manager who maintains program aircraft under a CAMP must keep (using the system specified in the manual required in § 91.1427) the following records for the periods specified in paragraph (b) of this section:
(1) All the records necessary to show that all requirements for the issuance of an airworthiness release under § 91.1443 have been met.
(2) Records containing the following information:
(i) The total time in service of the airframe, engine, propeller, and rotor.
(ii) The current status of life-limited parts of each airframe, engine, propeller, rotor, and appliance.
(iii) The time since last overhaul of each item installed on the aircraft that are required to be overhauled on a specified time basis.
(iv) The identification of the current inspection status of the aircraft, including the time since the last inspections required by the inspection program under which the aircraft and its appliances are maintained.
(v) The current status of applicable airworthiness directives, including the date and methods of compliance, and, if the airworthiness directive involves recurring action, the time and date when the next action is required.
(vi) A list of current major alterations and repairs to each airframe, engine, propeller, rotor, and appliance.
(b) Each program manager must retain the records required to be kept by this section for the following periods:
(1) Except for the records of the last complete overhaul of each airframe, engine, propeller, rotor, and appliance the records specified in paragraph (a)(1) of this section must be retained until the work is repeated or superseded by other work or for one year after the work is performed.
(2) The records of the last complete overhaul of each airframe, engine, propeller, rotor, and appliance must be retained until the work is superseded by work of equivalent scope and detail.
(3) The records specified in paragraph (a)(2) of this section must be retained as specified unless transferred with the aircraft at the time the aircraft is sold.
(c) The program manager must make all maintenance records required to be kept by this section available for inspection by the Administrator or any representative of the National Transportation Safety Board.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 91 after this date.