14 CFR Part 1263 - DEMAND FOR INFORMATION OR TESTIMONY SERVED ON AGENCY EMPLOYEES; PROCEDURES
- § 1263.100 — Purpose and scope.
- § 1263.101 — Definitions.
- § 1263.102 — Procedure when a demand is issued in a legal proceeding involving the United States.
- § 1263.103 — Procedure when a demand is issued in a legal proceeding not involving the United States.
- § 1263.104 — Production, disclosure, or testimony prohibited unless approved.
- § 1263.105 — Considerations in determining whether production or disclosure should be made.
- § 1263.106 — Final decision of the General Counsel as to production, disclosure, or appearance.
- § 1263.107 — Procedure to be followed when response to a demand is required before the General Counsel or designate has reached a final decision.
- § 1263.108 — Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 1263.109 — Considerations in determining whether these procedures should be waived.
- § 1263.110 — Intention to provide guidance.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 14.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 1263 after this date.