14 CFR Part 1263 - DEMAND FOR INFORMATION OR TESTIMONY SERVED ON AGENCY EMPLOYEES; PROCEDURES
- § 1263.100 Purpose and scope.
- § 1263.101 Definitions.
- § 1263.102 Procedure when a demand is issued in a legal proceeding involving the United States.
- § 1263.103 Procedure when a demand is issued in a legal proceeding not involving the United States.
- § 1263.104 Production, disclosure, or testimony prohibited unless approved.
- § 1263.105 Considerations in determining whether production or disclosure should be made.
- § 1263.106 Final decision of the General Counsel as to production, disclosure, or appearance.
- § 1263.107 Procedure to be followed when response to a demand is required before the General Counsel or designate has reached a final decision.
- § 1263.108 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 1263.109 Considerations in determining whether these procedures should be waived.
- § 1263.110 Intention to provide guidance.
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 1263.