15 CFR 310.7 - Statement for Federal participation.
If Federal participation in the exposition, as well as Federal recognition thereof is desired, the applicant shall in a statement to the Director outline the nature of the Federal participation envisioned, including whether construction of a Federal pavilion is contemplated. (It should be noted, however, that before Federal participation can be authorized by the Congress under the Act, the exposition must have (i) met the criteria for Federal recognition and be so recognized, and (ii) been registered by the BIE. Although applicants need not submit such a statement until these prerequisites are satisfied, they are encouraged to do so.) Where the desired Federal participation includes a request for construction of a Federal pavilion, the statement shall be accompanied by the following exhibits:
1. Exhibit No. 1. A survey drawing of the proposed Federal pavilion site, showing its areas and boundaries, its grade elevations, and surface and subsoil conditions.
2. Exhibit No. 2. Evidence of resolutions, statutes, opinions, etc., as to the applicant's ability to convey by deed the real property comprising the proposed Federal pavilion site in fee-simple and free of liens and encumbrances to the Federal Government. The only consideration on the part of the Government for the conveyance of the property shall be the Government's commitment to participate in the exposition.
3. Exhibit No. 3. A certified copy of the building code which would be applicable should a pavilion be constructed.
4. Exhibit No. 4. An engineering drawing showing the accessibility of the proposed pavilion site to utilities (e.g., sewerage, water, gas, electricity, etc.).
5. Exhibit No. 5. A statement setting forth the security and maintenance and arrangements which the applicant would undertake (and an estimate of their cost) while a pavilion is under construction.
6. Exhibit No. 6. A study pursuant to Executive Order 11296 of August 10, 1966, entitled “Evaluation of flood hazard in locating Federally owned or financed buildings, roads and other facilities and in disposing of Federal land and properties.”