15 CFR 700.52 - Examples of assistance.
(a) While special priorities assistance may be provided for any reason in support of this regulation, it is usually provided in situations where:
(b) Other examples of special priorities assistance include:
(1) Ensuring that rated orders receive preferential treatment by suppliers;
(2) Resolving production or delivery conflicts between various rated orders;
(3) Assisting in placing rated orders with suppliers;
(4) Verifying the urgency of rated orders; and
(5) Determining the validity of rated orders.
Title 15 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 15 CFR Part 700 after this date.