15 CFR 904.216 - Prehearing conferences.
(a) Prior to any hearing or at any other time deemed appropriate, the Judge may, upon his or her own initiative, or upon the application of any party, direct the parties to appear for a conference or arrange a telephone conference. The Judge shall provide at least 24 hours notice of the conference to the parties, and shall record such conference by audio recording or court reporter, to consider:
(1) Simplification or clarification of the issues or settlement of the case by consent;
(2) The possibility of obtaining stipulations, admissions, agreements, and rulings on admissibility of documents, understandings on matters already of record, or similar agreements that will avoid unnecessary proof;
(3) Agreements and rulings to facilitate the discovery process;
(4) Limitation of the number of expert witnesses or other avoidance of cumulative evidence;
(5) The procedure, course, and conduct of the administrative proceeding;
(7) Such other matters as may aid in the disposition of the administrative proceeding, including the status of settlement discussions.
Title 15 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 15 CFR Part 904.