15 CFR 904.254 - Interlocutory review.
(1) The ruling involves a dispositive question of law or policy about which there is substantial ground for difference of opinion; or
(2) An immediate ruling will materially advance the completion of the proceeding; or
(3) The denial of an immediate ruling will cause irreparable harm to a party or the public.
(b) Any application for interlocutory review shall:
(2) Designate the ruling or part thereof from which appeal is being taken;
(3) Set forth the ground on which the appeal lies; and
(4) Present the points of fact and law relied upon in support of the position taken.
(c) Any party that opposes the application may file a response within 20 days after service of the application.