15 CFR Part 4, Subpart B - Privacy Act
prev | next
- § 4.21 Purpose and scope.
- § 4.22 Definitions.
- § 4.23 Procedures for making inquiries.
- § 4.24 Procedures for making requests for records.
- § 4.25 Disclosure of requested records to individuals.
- § 4.26 Special procedures: Medical records.
- § 4.27 Procedures for making requests for correction or amendment.
- § 4.28 Agency review of requests for correction or amendment.
- § 4.29 Appeal of initial adverse agency determination on correction or amendment.
- § 4.30 Disclosure of record to person other than the individual to whom it pertains.
- § 4.31 Fees.
- § 4.32 Penalties.
- § 4.33 General exemptions.
- § 4.34 Specific exemptions.
- Appendix A to Part 4 - Freedom of Information Public Inspection Facilities, and Addresses for Requests for Records Under the Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act, and Requests for Correction or Amendment Under the Privacy Act
- Appendix B to Part 4 - Officials Authorized To Deny Requests for Records Under the Freedom of Information Act, and Requests for Records and Requests for Correction or Amendment Under the Privacy Act
- Appendix C to Part 4 - Systems of Records Noticed by Other Federal Agencies and Applicable to Records of the Department and Applicability of This Part Thereto