15 CFR Part 8b, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 8b.1 Purpose.
- § 8b.2 Application.
- § 8b.3 Definitions.
- § 8b.4 Discrimination prohibited.
- § 8b.5 Assurances required.
- § 8b.6 Remedial action, voluntary action, and self-evaluation.
- § 8b.7 Designation of responsible employee and adoption of grievance procedures.
- § 8b.8 Notice.
- § 8b.9 Administrative requirements for small recipients.
- § 8b.10 Effect of state or local law or other requirements and effect of employment opportunities.
Title 15 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 15 CFR Part 8b.