16 CFR 1000.12 - Organizational structure.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission is composed of the principal units listed in this section.
(a) The following units report directly to the Chairman of the Commission:
(1) Office of the General Counsel;
(2) Office of Congressional Relations;
(3) Office of the Inspector General;
(4) Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Minority Enterprise;
(5) Office of the Executive Director.
(b) The following units report directly to the Executive Director of the Commission:
(1) Office of Financial Management, Planning and Evaluation;
(2) Office of Hazard Identification and Reduction;
(3) Office of Information and Public Affairs;
(4) Office of Compliance and Field Operations;
(5) Office of Human Resources Management;
(6) Office of Information and Technology Services;
(7) Office of International Programs and Intergovernmental Affairs.
(c) The following units report directly to the Assistant Executive Director for Hazard Identification and Reduction:
(1) Directorate for Economic Analysis;
(2) Directorate for Epidemiology;
(3) Directorate for Health Sciences;
(4) Directorate for Engineering Sciences;
(5) Directorate for Laboratory Sciences.